Get creative

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Get creative

Post  Adam Williams on Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:28 pm

I still like his idea of the toaster EMP. Razz

avatar
Adam Williams
Awesome
Awesome

Referred Code : 9
Posts : 213
FOW Cash : 252
Join date : 2010-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get creative

Post  Satashi on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:44 am

Adam Williams wrote:I still like his idea of the toaster EMP. Razz

If only it was possible.
avatar
Satashi
Moderator
Moderator

Referred Code : 15
Posts : 173
FOW Cash : 184
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 23
Location : That one place

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get creative

Post  dragonp41 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:47 am

HEY but it still was a good idea BACK TO TOPIC
Sata thats true too bad they don't exist
avatar
dragonp41
Active
Active

Posts : 93
FOW Cash : 101
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 21
Location : Meh house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get creative

Post  Satashi on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:31 pm

dragonp41 wrote:I'd totally stick with a tank and heavy artilliry and btw yes yes you can make a toast emp
dragonp41 wrote:Sata thats true too bad they don't exist

ARGUMENT WON!
Satashi gains 223829892exp.
avatar
Satashi
Moderator
Moderator

Referred Code : 15
Posts : 173
FOW Cash : 184
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 23
Location : That one place

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get creative

Post  dragonp41 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:11 pm

Lol nice making my post look dumb all you did wa smixed them up
Dragonp41 earns: 1exp. T^T
avatar
dragonp41
Active
Active

Posts : 93
FOW Cash : 101
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 21
Location : Meh house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get creative

Post  Adam Williams on Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:56 pm

dragonp41 wrote:Lol nice making my post look dumb all you did wa smixed them up
Dragonp41 earns: 1exp. T^T


i got a hole in the side on meh tummy i get 50000000 points bet that lol! lol! lol!
avatar
Adam Williams
Awesome
Awesome

Referred Code : 9
Posts : 213
FOW Cash : 252
Join date : 2010-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get creative

Post  Satashi on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:12 pm

dragonp41 wrote:Lol nice making my post look dumb all you did wa smixed them up
Dragonp41 earns: 1exp. T^T
Smixed?
Lol.
avatar
Satashi
Moderator
Moderator

Referred Code : 15
Posts : 173
FOW Cash : 184
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 23
Location : That one place

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get creative

Post  dragonp41 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:04 am

ugh...what were we even talking about in the first place? Sad
avatar
dragonp41
Active
Active

Posts : 93
FOW Cash : 101
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 21
Location : Meh house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get creative

Post  Satashi on Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:31 pm

Where we would go in when the robot overlords come to play.
avatar
Satashi
Moderator
Moderator

Referred Code : 15
Posts : 173
FOW Cash : 184
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 23
Location : That one place

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get creative

Post  dragonp41 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:13 pm

BEHIND THEM Very Happy
avatar
dragonp41
Active
Active

Posts : 93
FOW Cash : 101
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 21
Location : Meh house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get creative

Post  Satashi on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:00 pm

but they have sensors D:
avatar
Satashi
Moderator
Moderator

Referred Code : 15
Posts : 173
FOW Cash : 184
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 23
Location : That one place

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get creative

Post  dragonp41 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Satashi wrote:but they have sensors D:
SHH! They dont have the upgrade yet
avatar
dragonp41
Active
Active

Posts : 93
FOW Cash : 101
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 21
Location : Meh house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get creative

Post  Satashi on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:04 pm

but they does D:
i saw it on craiglist!!!
avatar
Satashi
Moderator
Moderator

Referred Code : 15
Posts : 173
FOW Cash : 184
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 23
Location : That one place

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get creative

Post  dragonp41 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:05 pm

Satashi wrote:but they does D:
i saw it on craiglist!!!
But they need someone to do their... calibrations...
avatar
dragonp41
Active
Active

Posts : 93
FOW Cash : 101
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 21
Location : Meh house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get creative

Post  Adam Williams on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:08 am

You guys really think outside the box dont you? lmao.. Smelly Zombie
avatar
Adam Williams
Awesome
Awesome

Referred Code : 9
Posts : 213
FOW Cash : 252
Join date : 2010-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get creative

Post  Satashi on Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:25 pm

Adam Williams wrote:You guys really think outside the box dont you? lmao.. Smelly Zombie
if we stay in the box, nothing funneh will happen
avatar
Satashi
Moderator
Moderator

Referred Code : 15
Posts : 173
FOW Cash : 184
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 23
Location : That one place

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get creative

Post  dragonp41 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:26 pm

Satashi wrote:
Adam Williams wrote:You guys really think outside the box dont you? lmao.. Smelly Zombie
if we stay in the box, nothing funneh will happen
And if nothing funneh happens then why would anyone be on this forum?
avatar
dragonp41
Active
Active

Posts : 93
FOW Cash : 101
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 21
Location : Meh house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get creative

Post  Adam Williams on Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:18 pm

dragonp41 wrote:
Satashi wrote:
Adam Williams wrote:You guys really think outside the box dont you? lmao.. Smelly Zombie
if we stay in the box, nothing funneh will happen
And if nothing funneh happens then why would anyone be on this forum?

True. But then again there isnt many active ppl to start with, and i know the site started not to long ago.


"stephon i finished your work card but wont be able to show you until i get back."
avatar
Adam Williams
Awesome
Awesome

Referred Code : 9
Posts : 213
FOW Cash : 252
Join date : 2010-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get creative

Post  dragonp41 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:49 pm

Adam Williams wrote:
dragonp41 wrote:
Satashi wrote:
Adam Williams wrote:You guys really think outside the box dont you? lmao.. Smelly Zombie
if we stay in the box, nothing funneh will happen
And if nothing funneh happens then why would anyone be on this forum?

True. But then again there isnt many active ppl to start with, and i know the site started not to long ago.


"stephon i finished your work card but wont be able to show you until i get back."
" So I can get some ppl to join
'Adam I want to play you in Reach when i go to stephon's"
avatar
dragonp41
Active
Active

Posts : 93
FOW Cash : 101
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 21
Location : Meh house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get creative

Post  Satashi on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:44 pm

We have 20+ members but only 3-4 active members.

Just like Austin's forum all over again ._.
avatar
Satashi
Moderator
Moderator

Referred Code : 15
Posts : 173
FOW Cash : 184
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 23
Location : That one place

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get creative

Post  Adam Williams on Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:34 am

dragonp41 wrote:
Adam Williams wrote:
dragonp41 wrote:
Satashi wrote:
Adam Williams wrote:You guys really think outside the box dont you? lmao.. Smelly Zombie
if we stay in the box, nothing funneh will happen
And if nothing funneh happens then why would anyone be on this forum?

True. But then again there isnt many active ppl to start with, and i know the site started not to long ago.


"stephon i finished your work card but wont be able to show you until i get back."
" So I can get some ppl to join
'Adam I want to play you in Reach when i go to stephon's"


Erm... im in ehh i had surgerys done and wont be back for a while.
avatar
Adam Williams
Awesome
Awesome

Referred Code : 9
Posts : 213
FOW Cash : 252
Join date : 2010-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get creative

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum