Huge Earthquake

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Huge Earthquake

Post  siningsniper on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:49 pm

yep
avatar
siningsniper
Active
Active

Posts : 113
FOW Cash : 118
Join date : 2010-12-08
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huge Earthquake

Post  Adam Williams on Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:35 pm

siningsniper wrote:yep
I'm just going to say this before stephon does because we all know he will say it later. Try to avoid one word posting. There stephon I saved you the time of doing that lolz.
avatar
Adam Williams
Awesome
Awesome

Referred Code : 9
Posts : 213
FOW Cash : 252
Join date : 2010-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huge Earthquake

Post  siningsniper on Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:25 am

ok fine
avatar
siningsniper
Active
Active

Posts : 113
FOW Cash : 118
Join date : 2010-12-08
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huge Earthquake

Post  Satashi on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:10 am

Adam Williams wrote:
siningsniper wrote:yep
I'm just going to say this before stephon does because we all know he will say it later. Try to avoid one word posting. There stephon I saved you the time of doing that lolz.
Why thank you :3
avatar
Satashi
Moderator
Moderator

Referred Code : 15
Posts : 173
FOW Cash : 184
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 23
Location : That one place

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huge Earthquake

Post  siningsniper on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:19 am

k
avatar
siningsniper
Active
Active

Posts : 113
FOW Cash : 118
Join date : 2010-12-08
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huge Earthquake

Post  Satashi on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:20 am

siningsniper wrote:k

Pointless 1-word post
ಠ_ಠ
avatar
Satashi
Moderator
Moderator

Referred Code : 15
Posts : 173
FOW Cash : 184
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 23
Location : That one place

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huge Earthquake

Post  Adam Williams on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:22 am

Satashi wrote:
Adam Williams wrote:
siningsniper wrote:yep
I'm just going to say this before stephon does because we all know he will say it later. Try to avoid one word posting. There stephon I saved you the time of doing that lolz.
Why thank you :3
Your welcome. Very Happy we should make some minor rules one beige don't one word post?
avatar
Adam Williams
Awesome
Awesome

Referred Code : 9
Posts : 213
FOW Cash : 252
Join date : 2010-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huge Earthquake

Post  siningsniper on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 am

lol ok im done with 1-word post
avatar
siningsniper
Active
Active

Posts : 113
FOW Cash : 118
Join date : 2010-12-08
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huge Earthquake

Post  Satashi on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:24 am

Adam Williams wrote:
Satashi wrote:
Adam Williams wrote:
siningsniper wrote:yep
I'm just going to say this before stephon does because we all know he will say it later. Try to avoid one word posting. There stephon I saved you the time of doing that lolz.
Why thank you :3
Your welcome. Very Happy we should make some minor rules one beige don't one word post?

We really need to >.>

1-word posting is an easy way to get your post meter up without really contributing to the conversation at hand.
avatar
Satashi
Moderator
Moderator

Referred Code : 15
Posts : 173
FOW Cash : 184
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 23
Location : That one place

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huge Earthquake

Post  Adam Williams on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:29 am

Satashi wrote:
Adam Williams wrote:
Satashi wrote:
Adam Williams wrote:
siningsniper wrote:yep
I'm just going to say this before stephon does because we all know he will say it later. Try to avoid one word posting. There stephon I saved you the time of doing that lolz.
Why thank you :3
Your welcome. Very Happy we should make some minor rules one beige don't one word post?

We really need to >.>

1-word posting is an easy way to get your post meter up without really contributing to the conversation at hand.
I'm sure were allowed to make some rules but should we ask Chaun before we even attempt? It would make it some what more easy for us.. Not that our job is hard but yeah
avatar
Adam Williams
Awesome
Awesome

Referred Code : 9
Posts : 213
FOW Cash : 252
Join date : 2010-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huge Earthquake

Post  siningsniper on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:30 am

so well start warning people for 1- post posts from now on k
avatar
siningsniper
Active
Active

Posts : 113
FOW Cash : 118
Join date : 2010-12-08
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huge Earthquake

Post  Adam Williams on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:28 am

siningsniper wrote:so well start warning people for 1- post posts from now on k
But arewe going to use the warning system or just tell them hey stop one word posting?
avatar
Adam Williams
Awesome
Awesome

Referred Code : 9
Posts : 213
FOW Cash : 252
Join date : 2010-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huge Earthquake

Post  siningsniper on Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:32 pm

so any way lets get back to topic
avatar
siningsniper
Active
Active

Posts : 113
FOW Cash : 118
Join date : 2010-12-08
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huge Earthquake

Post  Adam Williams on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:33 pm

Alright, if the earth quake hit but cause a large hole in the ground, and one of your friends are hanging onto something but is inside the hole near the top would you try to help get them out? Or would you be too shocked to do anything therefore cause your friends death.
avatar
Adam Williams
Awesome
Awesome

Referred Code : 9
Posts : 213
FOW Cash : 252
Join date : 2010-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huge Earthquake

Post  siningsniper on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:37 am

well it would depend on who that friend is and what condition i'm in
avatar
siningsniper
Active
Active

Posts : 113
FOW Cash : 118
Join date : 2010-12-08
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huge Earthquake

Post  Satashi on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:51 pm

siningsniper wrote:well it would depend on who that friend is and what condition i'm in
Lol now i know i cant trust you.

I'd definitely help the person, even if it wasn't one of my friends.....for a price.
avatar
Satashi
Moderator
Moderator

Referred Code : 15
Posts : 173
FOW Cash : 184
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 23
Location : That one place

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huge Earthquake

Post  siningsniper on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:08 pm

Satashi wrote:
siningsniper wrote:well it would depend on who that friend is and what condition i'm in
Lol now i know i cant trust you.

I'd definitely help the person, even if it wasn't one of my friends.....for a price.

just for that post i now would save anyone but you in that situation lol! jk i wouldn't let you die
avatar
siningsniper
Active
Active

Posts : 113
FOW Cash : 118
Join date : 2010-12-08
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huge Earthquake

Post  Adam Williams on Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:32 pm

Satashi wrote:
siningsniper wrote:well it would depend on who that friend is and what condition i'm in
Lol now i know i cant trust you.

I'd definitely help the person, even if it wasn't one of my friends.....for a price.
Don't worry I'd help you or die trying "probably trip and epicly fail though... Lmao jk" but I probably couldn't live with myself if I didn't try atleast. I'd help anyone or atleast try my best.
avatar
Adam Williams
Awesome
Awesome

Referred Code : 9
Posts : 213
FOW Cash : 252
Join date : 2010-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huge Earthquake

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum