Phantasy star online

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Phantasy star online

Post  Satashi on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:10 pm

http://www.schtserv.com/

Its a classic.

And it doesn't suck Very Happy
avatar
Satashi
Moderator
Moderator

Referred Code : 15
Posts : 173
FOW Cash : 184
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 23
Location : That one place

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phantasy star online

Post  dragonp41 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:13 pm

I know right cause im better than you Very Happy and your welcome for letting you play it on the GC
avatar
dragonp41
Active
Active

Posts : 93
FOW Cash : 101
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 21
Location : Meh house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phantasy star online

Post  Adam Williams on Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:16 pm

is it really that good?
avatar
Adam Williams
Awesome
Awesome

Referred Code : 9
Posts : 213
FOW Cash : 252
Join date : 2010-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phantasy star online

Post  Satashi on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:43 am

Its not "soopa awesum" cause it kinda old, but its pretty fun nontheless.
avatar
Satashi
Moderator
Moderator

Referred Code : 15
Posts : 173
FOW Cash : 184
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 23
Location : That one place

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phantasy star online

Post  dragonp41 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:01 pm

It's fun...BECUASE IT'S OLD Very Happy
avatar
dragonp41
Active
Active

Posts : 93
FOW Cash : 101
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 21
Location : Meh house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phantasy star online

Post  Adam Williams on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:00 am

dragonp41 wrote:It's fun...BECUASE IT'S OLD Very Happy


So you like old games? hmm runescape lolz.
avatar
Adam Williams
Awesome
Awesome

Referred Code : 9
Posts : 213
FOW Cash : 252
Join date : 2010-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phantasy star online

Post  dragonp41 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:20 pm

Adam Williams wrote:
dragonp41 wrote:It's fun...BECUASE IT'S OLD Very Happy


So you like old games? hmm runescape lolz.
runescape isnt old...its just gay
avatar
dragonp41
Active
Active

Posts : 93
FOW Cash : 101
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 21
Location : Meh house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phantasy star online

Post  Adam Williams on Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:07 pm

dragonp41 wrote:
Adam Williams wrote:
dragonp41 wrote:It's fun...BECUASE IT'S OLD Very Happy


So you like old games? hmm runescape lolz.
runescape isnt old...its just gay

HEY! I WORKED HARD TO GET MY 23 GREEN PARTY HATS AND 12 SANTA HATS SCREW OFF!!!!!!

lmao jk wasnt to hard, but i quit playing cuz only the membership was fun but didnt feel like playing.
avatar
Adam Williams
Awesome
Awesome

Referred Code : 9
Posts : 213
FOW Cash : 252
Join date : 2010-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phantasy star online

Post  dragonp41 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:56 pm

Adam Williams wrote:
dragonp41 wrote:
Adam Williams wrote:
dragonp41 wrote:It's fun...BECUASE IT'S OLD Very Happy


So you like old games? hmm runescape lolz.
runescape isnt old...its just gay

HEY! I WORKED HARD TO GET MY 23 GREEN PARTY HATS AND 12 SANTA HATS SCREW OFF!!!!!!

lmao jk wasnt to hard, but i quit playing cuz only the membership was fun but didnt feel like playing.
I stoped cause Stephon started me into maple Very Happy
avatar
dragonp41
Active
Active

Posts : 93
FOW Cash : 101
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 21
Location : Meh house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phantasy star online

Post  Adam Williams on Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:22 am

dragonp41 wrote:
Adam Williams wrote:
dragonp41 wrote:
Adam Williams wrote:
dragonp41 wrote:It's fun...BECUASE IT'S OLD Very Happy


So you like old games? hmm runescape lolz.
runescape isnt old...its just gay

HEY! I WORKED HARD TO GET MY 23 GREEN PARTY HATS AND 12 SANTA HATS SCREW OFF!!!!!!

lmao jk wasnt to hard, but i quit playing cuz only the membership was fun but didnt feel like playing.
I stoped cause Stephon started me into maple Very Happy

Yeah same Razz but then i stopped maple cause i needed more time to play xbox.
avatar
Adam Williams
Awesome
Awesome

Referred Code : 9
Posts : 213
FOW Cash : 252
Join date : 2010-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phantasy star online

Post  Adam Williams on Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:38 pm

Satashi wrote:Thats better :3


Should Be

That's Better.

Get it right lolz. jk
avatar
Adam Williams
Awesome
Awesome

Referred Code : 9
Posts : 213
FOW Cash : 252
Join date : 2010-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phantasy star online

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum